Vietnam Nutrition Association (VINUTAS)
- The Vietnam Nutrition Association (VINUTAS) represents the national family of nutritional scientists of Vietnam. VINUTAS is member of Vietnam Medical Association (VMA), as well as Federation of Asian Nutrition Societies (FANS) and International Union of Nutrition Sciences (IUNS). Since June 2014, VINUTAS has been member of The South-east Asia Public Health Nutrition Network (SEA-PHN network) which aims for a more effective implementation of public health nutrition measures to improve nutritional well being of populations in the region.
- VINUTAS includes 5 sub-associations which are Community Nutrition, Pediatric Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Food and Nutrition, and Dietetic Nutrition. Members of the society are working mainly in health sector such as public health nutrition, clinical nutrition, food hygiene and food safety and other sectors related to nutrition as agriculture, food technology, food trade and education.
- The Vietnam Nutrition Association works closely with the National Institute of Nutrition (national nutrition focal point) and relative institutions in implementing the national strategy for nutrition 2011-2020 by appropriate and effective interventions and by promoting the healthy diet and life style for Vietnamese people with the vision toward 2030.
|President||: Prof. Le Thi Hop, M.D., Ph.D.
|Vice-President and General Secretary||: Mr. Tu Ngu M.D., Ph.D.
|Council Members||: 1. Prof. Nguyen Cong Khan, M.D, Ph.D., Department of Science and Training – MOH
2. Prof. Le Danh Tuyen, M.D., Ph.D, Director of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
3. Assoc. Prof. Dao Thi Ngoc Dien, M.D., Hanoi Medical University
4. Prof. Nguyen Thi Hien, Ph.D., Hanoi University of Science and Technologies
5. Assoc. Prof. Vu Thi Thu, Ph.D., Vietnam National Academy of Agriculture
6. Assoc. Prof. Do Thi Kim Lien, M.D., Ph.D., National Institute of Nutrition
7. Dr. Cao Thi Hau, M.D., Ph.D., National Institute of Nutrition
8. Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Thi Lam, M.D., Ph.D., National Institute of Nutrition
9. Assoc. Prof. Pham Ngoc Khai, M.D., Ph.D., Thai Binh Medical and Pharmacy University
10. Assoc. Prof. Ha Thi Anh Dao, Phar. Ph.D., National Institute of Nutrition
11. Dr. Phi Ngoc Quyen, National Institute of Nutrition
12. Dr. Do Thi Ngoc Diep, M.D., Director, Nutrition Center of Ho Chi Minh city
13. Ms. Phung Thi Lien, M.D., M.Sc., National Institute of Nutrition
14. Prof. Le Thi Huong, M.D., Ph.D., Hanoi University of Medicine
Organization mailing address :
Vietnam Nutrition Association
48B – Tang Bat Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam