MISSION OF AOASO
Established in 1998, AOASO aims to exchange information related with obesity in each country. AOASO hosts the Asia-Oceania Conference on Obesity (AOCO). Our member countries include: AIAARO (India), ANZOS (Australia and New Zealand), HKASO (Hong Kong), ISSO (Indonesia), JASSO (Japan), KSSO (South Korea), MASO (Malaysia), SASO (Singapore), PASOO (The Philippines), TMASO (Taiwan) and TSSO (Thailand). To view member details, please click on the respective country flag below:
- To foster international fellowship among scientists of the region and promote collaboration particularly in the promotion of research, education and action programmes.
- To provide a platform to exchange information and experiences in obesity research and action programmes among the member countries, through periodic meetings, national congresses and Regional Congresses on obesity.
- To act as a liaison between the member countries and the International Association on the Study on Obesity, International Obesity Task Force as well as the relevant United Nations Agencies.
- AOCO-MASO 2021 – Asia Oceania Congress on Obesity and MASO Scientific Conference 2021
- Date: 4 - 6 April 2021
More details coming soon
- ECO-ICO 2020 - European and International Congress on Obesity
- NOTE: ECOICO 2020, is being postponed until the 1st to 4th of September 2020, at the Convention Center Dublin, Ireland.
- For more information, please download following announcement
- ICOMES 2020 - International Congress on Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
- For more information, please click here